- Payment for bookings is by credit card.
- Additional rates apply for additional guests.
- Minimum of 2 nights stay.
- 25% deposit required to secure the booking.
- Balance due 14 days prior to occupation.
Payments can be made by VISA and Master cards or direct bank transfer.
For direct deposit, our bank details are: ANZ. BSB 016-002 Account 286479327.
For PayPal deposits, please make payments to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking number as a reference.
The security bond is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to any breakages, damage, theft, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared etc.
- Normal check-in time is after 1 pm and check-out time is before 10 am on the day of departure. Late check-out upon request.
- ALL LINEN – Sheets, towels, blankets, doonas, pillows, tea-towels are provided by the owner and included in your tariff.
- Any guests that visit during your stay are welcome, however number of staying guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings, and we encourage you to be responsible whilst smoking outside due to fire risk.
- No responsibility will be taken for any loss or damage to the guest’s vehicle and/or personal effects.
- Pets are permitted in the cottage by prior arrangement and subject to our pet policy (below). A pet cleaning bond of $40 is payable upon booking.
- Please drive slowly within the property grounds. Normal speed 20 km/hr.
- Any items taken, damaged or broken will be charged to your account.
Cancellations or changes to reservations with two weeks or less notice will incur at least the loss of deposit, or any other proportion of monies paid depending on the circumstances and at our discretion.
In addition to this:
- No refunds are given.
A no-show or part stay will be charged at specified rates for the entire period booked.
- Any items left behind will be kept for 30 days, and then donated to charity or disposed of. Every effort will be made to contact you about any personal items left behind.
- Prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
- Our properties are pet-friendly and we welcome dogs and other pets by negotiation provided our pet policy is adhered to.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome inside, however they are only allowed on the tiled or timber floors. Pets are NOT PERMITTED in bedrooms, on carpets, furniture or beds.
- If your pet is likely to get onto furniture we kindly request that you cover the same with your own rugs/sheets.
- You will be liable for any damage caused (including repairs, cleaning of bedding, stains/marks to carpets, steam cleaning etc) to the premises and any other loss suffered by the property owner as a result of this.
- Any damage must be reported prior to check out.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure their dog is suitably restrained whilst sitting outside or around the exterior of the cottages.
- Your dog can be exercised freely in the 5-acre paddock accessed down the slipway at the side of Acorn Cottage.
- Our properties are not completely fenced as we are on rural acreage.
- Any dog droppings must be removed.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the premises to minimise damage to doors, door frames & furniture.
- Whilst your dog is well behaved at home being left in a strange place may cause them distress and they may behave differently!!
- An aggressive dog will not be tolerated under any circumstances and may result in termination of your booking.
- We are here to make your stay with or without pets memorable and enjoyable. We have beautiful furniture and furnishings and we kindly ask that you adhere to our more than reasonable pet-friendly policy.